Tuesday 26 November 2013

Sam Mart

Beautiful Woman





African Lady






African Lady


Painting and drawing has been my passion for a long time. After completing my sociology degree and MBA in the UK, I moved to France, where I currently display my paintings in my own gallery. Thanks to my internet presence, I have accumulated fans from different countries and have been selected as 'Artist of the Moment' by Pickin'Art.

Online store: http://www.zazzle.co.uk/martstore

All the best
Sam

<>

It is always good to be able to include the work of artists here in the Blog and I would like to thank Sam for allowing me to do so.

For further information on Sam’s work please click on the two picture links above.

Thanks again Sam

3 comments:

  1. Wow. .portrait aren't easy..it's a great work and details too. Keep going. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing. I am so happy you featured my work in your site. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete