Monday 9 December 2013

by Angela Charles


Daisy Blossom At Daylight


Please Click on the Picture Link Above & Below for more information:



African Queen

African Queen Pillow



   Artist, Angela Charles  
"Bringing Vision To Life"

My name is Angela Charles and I am motivated by visual beauty, craft stores, art studios and successful entrepreneurs. I like an abundance of bold, bright colors and sitting in the sounds of nature inspires me to create witty ideas at my home based studio, AnjiZign Studios!

I am passionate about creating fine art, children's illustration, crafts and  design. Art has always been my  passion and I've always used it to create handmade gifts to give to family and friends. I thoroughly enjoy making visually beautiful things that inspire people to give and share.

<> Please Click on the Rollover Links Above for Information on Amgela's Web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment